The winery is based in Radda in Chianti and is proof that dedication can take you far. The first year of production, 1971, proved so successful that the Manetti family decided to concentrate solely on winemaking.
Nowadays, the business is managed by Martino Manetti, who conducts all the tastings in person, guiding visitors through a process involving two of the company’s typical wines: Le Pergole Torte and Montevertine.
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2007
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2011
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2013
- Montevertine Toscana IGT 2015
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2010
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2012
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2014
- Le Pergole Torte Toscana IGT 2015
What are the Charity Wine Masterclasses?
You will be welcomed by professional wine lovers, which have a profound knowledge about wines, regions, history and tradition, insiders tips and the big classics in the wine world. The classes are open to everyone, doesn’t matter if you taste wine for the first time or if you like to deepen your knowledge. All you need to do, is to buy an entrance ticket.
The proceeds will be given to the Missionary group Merano, which will realize a project in Africa.
- Hotel Terme Merano
- 15:00 16:00