- Terre di Cerealto – Cerealto Bianco Veneto 2017
- Santerhof – Primus
- Terre di Ger – Limine Bianco delle Venezie IGT 2017
- Nicola Biasi – Vin De La Neu Vigneti delle Dolomiti Johanniter IGT 2016
- Lieselehof – Lieselehof Brut 2015-
- Lieselehof – Vino del Passo 2017
- Thomas Niedermayr – Abendrot 2015
- Nicola Biasi – Vin De La Neu Vigneti delle Dolomiti Johanniter IGT 2013
- Calvenschlöss – Sari
Directed by Nicola Biasi and Werner Morandell, this special tasting aims to examine, compare and discuss the subject of disease-resistent vine varieties. We will try various examples of this cutting-edge biological research, some of them grown at extreme altitude.
What are the Charity Wine Masterclasses?
You will be welcomed by professional wine lovers, which have a profound knowledge about wines, regions, history and tradition, insiders tips and the big classics in the wine world. The classes are open to everyone, doesn’t matter if you taste wine for the first time or if you like to deepen your knowledge. All you need to do, is to buy an entrance ticket.
The proceeds will be given to the Missionary group Merano, which will realize a project in Africa.
- Hotel Terme Merano
- 14:30 15:30