Tommasi is the story of a family strictly related to the production of wine since 1902, in the heart of Valpolicella Classico region. Tradition, passion and respect for the territory have been the three driving principles leading the Tommasi family to become a leader in the production of excellent wines.
Guided by Giancarlo Tommasi (Head Winemaker Tommasi Family Estates), Pierangelo Tommasi (director Tommasi Family Estates) and Nicola Frasson (journalist Gambero Rosso).
- Tommasi Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC 2009
- Tommasi Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC 2008
- Tommasi Ca’ Florian Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Riserva DOC 2009
- Tommasi Ca’ Florian Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Riserva DOC 2008
- De Buris Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Riserva DOC 2009
- De Buris Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Riserva DOC 2008
What are the Charity Wine Masterclasses?
You will be welcomed by professional wine lovers, which have a profound knowledge about wines, regions, history and tradition, insiders tips and the big classics in the wine world. The classes are open to everyone, doesn’t matter if you taste wine for the first time or if you like to deepen your knowledge. All you need to do, is to buy an entrance ticket.
The proceeds will be given to the Missionary group Merano, which will realize a project in Africa.
- Hotel Terme Merano
- 12:30 13:30